Commercial Plumbing Services for Your Business
When you’re business is facing a plumbing emergency, you don’t have time to waste. We’re always ready to help. Need help after business hours? You can call Central Plumbing’s emergency line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We’re family owned and operated business. With personal experience as a small and a big business, we understand that downtime can be a serious problem to your bottom line. That’s why we’re here, ready to help whenever you need our plumbing services. Our plumbers are professional, on time, and get the job done right.
You and your employees deserve a healthy working environment. We give you the confidence that your commercial plumbing systems are going to work right for years to come. We’re quality certified to work with ALL brands of plumbing equipment, most under warranty at no cost to you. If we do have to give you a bill, our flat-rate pricing makes sure you get a fair and consistent price, no matter where your business is or which of our plumbers help you. Our commercial plumbing services keep you and your employees safe.
We’re dedicated to meeting your plumbing needs quickly and safely. We were honored to be recognized as Federated’s Safety First PHCC Contractor of the Year in 2014. We received this prestigious award for committing to quality service and safety with:
- Pre-employment, random and post-accident drug screening of all employees
- A designated Risk Manager
- Weekly scheduled and documented safety meetings
All of our employees have a valid driver’s license, clean background check, and pass random drug tests. They are all OSHA certified and ISNetWorld compliant, and they carry TWIC cards. They are not only qualified to do the job right, with also with professionalism, safety and care.
Our Commercial Plumbing Services Include:
- Lift Station service and replacement
- Drain and sewage stoppages
- Tankless water heater installation/repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Complete bathroom and kitchen installation
- Video inspection of sewer drain lines
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- New or broken water and sewer line installation and repair
- Leaky faucets and valve repair
- Running toilet repair
- Frozen/Broken Pipe Repair and Pipe thawing
- Backflow testing, repair and installation
- Gas line repairs and installation
- High-pressure sewer jetting
- Plumbing equipment sales and service
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection